Questions & Resources
On this page you will find a list of our most Frequently Asked Questions, community information such as the trash schedule, as well as a compilation of local resources.
In order to protect the beauty, value and ambiance of our neighborhood, a Compliance Committee made up of volunteers regularly reviews Berkshire Lakes for adherence to the governing documents. This includes common areas as well as single family homes. Those who fail to maintain their property in good condition receive a notice in writing describing their violation and giving direction for its repair. Although the purpose of the Compliance Committee and the desire of the Board is to ensure an attractive environment for all residents, occasionally a fine must be assessed.
There are 1,639 units in the Berkshire Lakes Master Association. The owner of each unit has one indivisible vote, which may be cast in all matters requiring a vote of the owners. Voting rights and procedures are described in the By-laws of the Association.
Each unit is restricted to residential use. The restrictions on their use are found in Article 12 of the Third Restated and Amended Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Berkshire Lakes.
No unit home may be leased for periods ofless than thirty (30) days and shall not exceed three (3) rentals per year. Annual Rentals require Berkshire Lakes Master Association approval as stated in the BLMA Covenants, Article XI Section 11.1.
Regular assessments based on the Master Association’s Annual Budget are payable annually, in advance, due on the first day of January. The share of common expenses payable by each unit in 2021 is $535.00 per year.
Single-family Homeowners are not required to be a member of any other association; however, Condominiums within Berkshire Lakes require membership in their respective Associations.
No, however the BLMA Clubhouse rental for a private function requires a $250 deposit with all but the sanitizing fee returned to the renter, as long as it’s left clean upon departure.
NOTE: THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE ONLY SUMMARY IN NATURE. A PROSPECTIVE BUYER SHOULD REFER TO ALL REFERENCES, EXHIBITS HERETO, THE SALES CONTRACT, AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS.
Trash Collection Schedule
Collier County Holiday schedule for trash collection
- On these 2021 holidays: Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day there will be no trash, recycle, bulk items or yard waste pickup.
- If your regular collection day falls on any of these days, collection will be made on the next regularly scheduled date, there are no makeup days.
- Regular collection services will occur on all other holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Year’s Day, etc.)
- Customer Service phone lines (239) 252-2380 are open on all other holidays from 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Regular hours for Customer Service are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm at (239) 252 2380. Email address email@example.com Fax: (239) 252-6699
Fire – Police – Medical Emergency
Florida Poison Information Center
Collier County Utilities: Water / Services / Government
Florida Power & Light
Comcast Xfinity Cable