Questions & Resources
In addition, effective April 3, 2022 all rentals under 6 months must comply with new Collier County Code regulations. See attached document.
If you reside in a condo, villa or coach home, please consult your respective condo association for the additional condo assessment and due dates.
Master pool and tennis/pickle-ball court keys are available at the HOA office (Main Clubhouse) for $10. Fee is non refundable.
Trash Collection Schedule
- On these 2023 holidays: Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day there will be no trash, recycle, bulk items or yard waste pickup.
- If your regular collection day falls on any of these days, collection will be made on the next regularly scheduled date, there are no makeup days.
- Regular collection services will occur on all other holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Year’s Day, etc.)
- Customer Service phone lines (239) 252-2380 are open on all other holidays from 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Regular hours for Customer Service are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm at (239) 252 2380. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org