Berkshire Lakes Clubhouse
Berkshire Lakes Clubhouse is located at 495 Belville Boulevard and is open Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 2:00PM. It is the location for the Berkshire Lakes Master Association Office and serves as a meeting place for BLMA Board as well as those of the condos and townhomes within Berkshire Lakes. Many clubs and organizations utilize this facility which also offers a Lending Library.
The Clubhouse is available for private functions for residents’ use when scheduled in advance. Contact the office at 239-353-7633 for details. All clubs must be registered with the Master Association prior to using the clubhouse.
Contact the office at 239-353-7633 for criteria and use policy details.
The Master Association Pool is available to all residents of Berkshire lakes and invited guests accompanied by a member. Pool hours are from 8:00AM to dusk. The BLMA pool features geothermal heat, lounge chairs and tables. Restrooms and an outdoor shower. The pool is fully fenced with key locked gates and is locked electronically at dusk.
Keys for the gate locks are available at the office, open Monday through Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm. A $10.00 deposit and identification is required to obtain a key. One key to a household.
Pool Rules Are As Follows:
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- No running in pool area
- No eating or drinking in pool area
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Bathers are requested to shower before entering pool area
- Bathers may use audio equipment only with headphones
- Infants must wear swim diapers
The Master Association maintains two tennis courts for the use of all residents and their guests. The courts are also striped for pickleball.
The Following Rules and Guidelines Should Be Followed:
- Courts are available from 7:30 AM until dusk.
- Gates are locked at all times.
- The Office will provide residents with a key to the gate with a $10.00 deposit.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings are generally scheduled for men’s tennis.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings are generally scheduled for women’s tennis.
- Court scheduling is coordinated by an Ad Hoc Tennis Committee.
- A tennis ball hopper is available for afternoon or weekend practice. It can be signed out from the Office and returned the next business day.
- Please observe all rules posted on the Tennis Court fences.
Lake views abound in Berkshire with seven lakes offering spectacular views and wildlife habitat. A hard surface walking path around on the northeast shoreline of Berkshire and Belville provides an excellent opportunity for walking or biking. The lakes are homes to multiple birds including native mottled ducks, limpkins, egrets, little green herons and many more. An occasional otter searches the shoreline for its dinner of fresh water mussels while bass and tilapia look for nesting spots.
A walk along the lake path is a great way to meet neighbors and enjoy the ambiance of a beautiful neighborhood.
Social events from cards to BLMA Board committee meetings.
Celebrate with Us
Common events include private parties, birthday events, wedding receptions, holiday events, etc.